Commercial & Corporations
Our team of lawyers offer a results driven approach to act in corporate transactions and advise on governance issues that are tailored to your organisation.
Our lawyers have a wealth of experience in advising on a range of corporate law issues across a wide range of corporate law matters in various industries including:
- Information technology;
- Renewable energy;
- Marketing and Advertising
- Wholesale and Distribution
Our boutique approach offers cost effectiveness for SMEs private equity
- Transaction due diligence
- Shareholder matters and shareholder disputes
- Joint venture arrangements
- Asset sales and transfers, and
- Start-ups and venture capital.
We have been providing corporate and general commercial law services to several of our corporate clients since the firm was founded in January 2014. Our corporate clients outsource their in-house legal work and rely on us for general commercial work in times of need.
- In-house legal consultancy and advice
- Online retail
- Compliance & Regulatory (Renewable energy)
- Intellectual Property Licensing
- Developing terms and condition, assisting and advising on obtaining permits for a range of operations
- Srafting and negotiating commercial agreements of all sorts including:
- Trade supply agreements
- Terms and conditions with end customers
- Tenders and tender responses
- Distribution agreements and
- Sponsorship agreements.